Careers at Canas Solutions
DOB Class 2 Representative (Midtown)
compensation: Competitive salary
employment type: full-time
DOB Class 2 Representative
Established mid-sized NYC architectural firm with in-house Municipal Expediting Department is seeking a DOB Class 2 Filing Representative to join our team. Candidates should possess comprehensive knowledge regarding the NYC Building Department and City Agencies’ procedures to obtain approvals, permits, and closeouts.
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least 4 – 6 years’ minimum experience as a DOB Class 2 Filing Representative
• Must possess an active filing representative license (DOB )
• Must be able to work as a team within our organization, as well as independently
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment in order to coordinate a high volume of projects
• Must possess strong communication and organizational skills
• Must be able to decipher DOB records in order to guide clients through the CO/closeout process
• Must possess a working knowledge of principles and terminology in the architecture and construction industries
• Review of plans to ensure compliance with NYC Construction Codes and Zoning Resolution
• Attend Plan examination meetings and site inspections
• Communicate with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Update necessary internal software systems as necessary
• Attend project meetings to discuss project status
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
The ideal candidate will:
• Great organizational skills.
• Possess excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Time management skill
What we offer:
● 401K ● Metrocard ● Culture days
● Dental ● Snacks ● Profit Sharing
● Medical ● Lunch and Learn
● Vision ● Life Insurance
Interested candidates, please forward resume, salary requirements, and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you for your interest.